- HAS ALL THE GUYS ZOOMED ONLINE? October 22, 2015
- My Experience With Two Married Men July 5, 2014
- Yipeee. NikkysLoveCorner Has Moved….Check Out Our New Site April 25, 2014
- GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN February 20, 2014
- EVALUATE YOURSELF FIRST February 11, 2014
- WHAT IS SUCCESS January 20, 2014
- You Have What It Takes January 18, 2014
- After Getting Pregnant For Two Guys, My Life Seems To…………Read More January 13, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Top Signs She Would Make A Good Wife And Good Mother To Your Kids
- Must Read: 7 ways to know you are in love.
- Ladies: 10 Tips On How To Make A Guy Go Crazy About You
- Must read: How to be a productive youth.
- Plane Carrying Agagu’s Body Crashes in Lagos Today
- What pride can do to your relationship.
- Double dating: Good or Bad?
- Pls help!!I was raped by three men in front of my husband and he doesn't want to touch me again.
Tag Archives: partner
If your relationship with your partner doesn’t feel as healthy and happy as it once did, there’s a good chance you both need to STOP… 1. Being too busy to be present with each other. The best gift you can … Continue reading
Knowing your partner’s love language is a great deal that can help you both. Click here to read on the first part of it Words Of Affirmation. I have also discussed on the second part too, click here to read … Continue reading
cheating partner What would you do if you caught your partner right in the act? Ok!!! After catching your partner red handed,while some may show signs of remorse,some won’t. So if they do show, would you take them back and … Continue reading
Some people feel that you need a long time to know your partner well before getting married while some feels you can get married even after meeting in 2 weeks. Do you believe in long relationships or short? What do … Continue reading
Many people do not understand the nature of cheating within a relationship. Although there may be two sides to the story, unfaithfulness is not acceptable and is emotionally harmful to the other spouse. Consider the sincerity of the person who … Continue reading
There have been arguments about this issue. Let me make it clear in my own view. For a godly home, joint account is not a bad thing,it can be encouraged but it will be more of 10% or more of … Continue reading