- HAS ALL THE GUYS ZOOMED ONLINE? October 22, 2015
- My Experience With Two Married Men July 5, 2014
- Yipeee. NikkysLoveCorner Has Moved….Check Out Our New Site April 25, 2014
- GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN February 20, 2014
- EVALUATE YOURSELF FIRST February 11, 2014
- WHAT IS SUCCESS January 20, 2014
- You Have What It Takes January 18, 2014
- After Getting Pregnant For Two Guys, My Life Seems To…………Read More January 13, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Ladies: 10 Tips On How To Make A Guy Go Crazy About You
- What pride can do to your relationship.
- Ladies, 8 Signs A Guy Is In Love With You
- (LADIES SPECIAL): Reasons Why Ladies Must Not Wash Their Vagina With Soap
- 6 Mistakes Ladies Make With Men.
- 10 Top Signs She Would Make A Good Wife And Good Mother To Your Kids
- Pls help!!I was raped by three men in front of my husband and he doesn't want to touch me again.
- Christian Courtship(A Must Read For Everyone Aspiring To Have A Successful Marriage)
Tag Archives: Marriage.
Waoh!!! We made it finally. Am so happy for us all. What a year we have been through, Goodbye to 2013. It was full of the rough parts, ups and downs but God was so faithful to you and me. … Continue reading
Seeing someone new? Date intentionally. As you laugh while you chat and share decadent desserts, make sure you’re getting to know important details of each other’s lives, too. Here are 10 things you need to know about the person you’re … Continue reading
Finding that special someone is a wonderful experience, but it can also be challenging when you live far apart. Does that mean your long- distance relationship is doomed? Not at all! There are several ways to stay emotionally close, even … Continue reading
Dear Admin, I am Atinuke,23years. I hail from Ekiti state. I have been dating this man(name withheld) for 3years now. He is 29years. He has promised marriage for next year but along the line I got pregnant and I was … Continue reading
This is strictly for the married: A healthy sex-life is a powerful glue in marriage,work hard to keep the romance alive by doing the following: 1.Keep Your Bed”kid free “Most Of The Time -Let Your children learn to stay in … Continue reading
For the purpose of this issue I will introduce myself simply as Chuks. I have been happily married since 2007; the marriage has been blessed with two adorable sons with ages between five and two. I have been nothing short … Continue reading