- HAS ALL THE GUYS ZOOMED ONLINE? October 22, 2015
- My Experience With Two Married Men July 5, 2014
- Yipeee. NikkysLoveCorner Has Moved….Check Out Our New Site April 25, 2014
- GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN February 20, 2014
- EVALUATE YOURSELF FIRST February 11, 2014
- WHAT IS SUCCESS January 20, 2014
- You Have What It Takes January 18, 2014
- After Getting Pregnant For Two Guys, My Life Seems To…………Read More January 13, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Must Read: 7 ways to know you are in love.
- 10 Top Signs She Would Make A Good Wife And Good Mother To Your Kids
- Ladies: 10 Tips On How To Make A Guy Go Crazy About You
- Plane Carrying Agagu’s Body Crashes in Lagos Today
- Must read: How to be a productive youth.
- Double dating: Good or Bad?
- What pride can do to your relationship.
- Pls help!!I was raped by three men in front of my husband and he doesn't want to touch me again.
Category Archives: Love quotes
Did you like the post? Drop your comment too. You can also share with your friends on facebook and twitter by clicking the required button after the post. Like my page on facebook : facebook page Follow on twitter @nikzieadYou … Continue reading
Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.— Henry Van Dyke Love yourself first … Continue reading
You like ? NB: Please do vote my Blog in the On-going Nigeria Blog Awards. NikkysLoveCorner was nominated as the best relationship blog along side others. We can both win this together. to vote click here: Vote Here. Thanks. Did … Continue reading
They have got nice write ups in them. View them well. Did you like the post? Drop your comment too. You can also share with your friends on facebook and twitter by clicking the required button after the post. Like … Continue reading
Look through some images well. It speaks some words about love. Love is beautiful. I tell you. Did you like the post? Drop your comment too. You can also share with your friends on facebook and twitter by clicking the … Continue reading
1. Friendship starts with cliché conversations like how are you? How is the family? No feelings or thoughts are revealed here. 2. In the next level, activities are discussed. This is the tale-bearing level. This level is still a tender … Continue reading