- HAS ALL THE GUYS ZOOMED ONLINE? October 22, 2015
- My Experience With Two Married Men July 5, 2014
- Yipeee. NikkysLoveCorner Has Moved….Check Out Our New Site April 25, 2014
- GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN February 20, 2014
- EVALUATE YOURSELF FIRST February 11, 2014
- WHAT IS SUCCESS January 20, 2014
- You Have What It Takes January 18, 2014
- After Getting Pregnant For Two Guys, My Life Seems To…………Read More January 13, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- 10 Top Signs She Would Make A Good Wife And Good Mother To Your Kids
- Must Read: 7 ways to know you are in love.
- Ladies: 10 Tips On How To Make A Guy Go Crazy About You
- Must read: How to be a productive youth.
- Plane Carrying Agagu’s Body Crashes in Lagos Today
- What pride can do to your relationship.
- Double dating: Good or Bad?
- Pls help!!I was raped by three men in front of my husband and he doesn't want to touch me again.
Category Archives: Religious writeups.
My answer to that is going to be a”no,” but I hope you would read my explanation below. It would be helpful for us to look at the Bible’s definitions of what a Christian is and what a Muslim is. … Continue reading
The Bible is the living word of God and gives Christians direction on all facets of life. When it comes to dating, it can be tough for Christians to not fall into the traps our society leads us to. It … Continue reading
But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel … Continue reading
1. You Cover The Offender With Love As God Covered You With Love. “It is the most tender part of love, each other to forgive.” – John Sheffield. If you really love your spouse you will forgive him or her. … Continue reading
A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: ‘Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I’m pregnant again. I don’t want kids so close together.’ So … Continue reading
BY: D Brown, Whitehouse Few things will have a more major influence on a believer’s life than the person whom they marry. This means that the period of courtship is of tremendous consequence and so deserves serious and prayerful consideration. … Continue reading