Belly fat is a huge issue. It will make you lose your shape, and also predispose you to various kinds of diseases.
The main challenge here is the ‘how’ to get rid of this belly-fat. Here are 7 kinds of foods that can help you.
1. Apples – An apple a day keeps the doctor away is the very old saying. This is because apples are packed with nutrients and are a rich source of vitamin C, beta-carotene, dietary fiber, phytosterol, flavonoids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
A plus for people who regularly consume apples is that it can help reduce weight, especially belly fat. In a Brazilian weight study, subjects who ate three apples a day while dieting lost more weight than those who didn’t. Apples contain a substance called pectin which inhibits colon cancer.
2. Green tea- Green tea has catechins; substances that some experts believe help burn belly fat.
3. Watermelons – In a study conducted by the University of Kentucky, watermelon was found to have a significant effect on artery plaque deposition because it altered blood lipids and lowered the risk of developing belly fat.
4. Tomatoes – A large tomato contains only around 33 calories. Regular intake of this will help lose weight, especially in the abdominal area of the body.
Moreover, a recent study identified a compound extracted specifically from the fruit called 9-oxo-octadecadienoic (9-oxo-ODA) which was shown to influence the amount of blood lipids in circulation.
5. Bananas – This is a fruit you can enjoy as a nutritious snack without ever worrying about gaining weight. Like apples, it contains a fiber called pectin that is known to inhibit colon cancer. It also contains vitamin A, C, E, B6 as well as potassium, calcium and magnesium.
6. Yogurt- What makes yogurt a delicious tool for weight loss is its protein content. Protein takes longer to leave the stomach, and that keeps you satisfied longer and the body burns more calories digesting protein than carbohydrates and fats.
7. Avocados – This is another fruit that can help you lose weight, especially belly fat. It contains the amino acid lecithin – which helps in preventing liver overload – and aids the memory and helps balance weight. It balances cholesterol levels and prevents heart attacks and strokes.
POSTED BY: @cherishedpholar