When chatting with people online, there are some basic things you shouldn’t reveal. You need to be always smart and alert at all times. Don’t get to loose and forget who you are. These are the items below:
1. Intimate photos or videos: Something that you post in the heat of the moment may come back to haunt you many years later. Anything that’s once posted online can never
be deleted completely. So make sure that you don’t post something that you may not want
your colleagues, boss, siblings or parents to see.
2. Your phone number: And for that matter even your address. Even if you think that you
can trust you e-friend, don’t be naive. Similarly don’t give out you address for some lucky draw. This very lucky draw may prove
‘unlucky’ for you.
3. Don’t post any abuses: If you have some complaints against your boss or teachers ot anyone , don’t write messages against them over the net. For starters, it can be easily traced back to you. Wouldn’t you rather talk about your complaints face-to-face with your boss or that person than miss out on that promotion you were vying for.
4. Bank details: It’s one thing to pay your bills online over secure websites, but never ever can you give out your account number or your ATM pincodes. Don’t take such risk no matter what the emergency is. If someone asks you for such details be suspicious of them.
5. Minute-by-minute details: It’s one thing
to tell people how you feel or crack a joke a two over the net, but don’t give out details like ‘going out for groceries’ or ‘heading to the local bar’. This is a common thing with people. Saying everything about their life online. Some people could trace you with it.
Did you like the post? Drop your comment too. You can also share with your friends on facebook and twitter by clicking the required button after the post.
Like my page on facebook : facebook page
Follow on twitter @nikzieadYou can also get direct mail on every post by putting your email in the following box in the upper part of the page at the right side.
Add on bbm too for more direct news: 2A9775B0.
Thanks for reading and sharing….
Do you have stories you want to share too. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.