Dear ladies, here are things you probably do not know about s*x.
1. There is no dignified way of “cleaning up” — and you WILL need to clean up afterwards.
2. A male partner won’t always have a higher sex drive than you.
3. It is best to delay sex till you are married.
4. Sex is truly awesome when you really love the person you’re having it with(Your husband)
5. Women are allowed to enjoy sex as much as men.
6. Sex doesn’t look like it does in the movies — or in P0rn.
7. You shouldn’t have sex to get love.
8. Learn what turns you on and don’t be afraid to ask for it, because your husband isn’t a mind-reader.
9. It’s fine to say “no” — it doesn’t make you less sexual.
10. The best sex is about mutual giving.
11. Plenty of women can’t climax from intercourse alone. An estimated 50 to 75 percent of women require clitoral stimulation.
12. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment, so be aware of plans to protect yourself from pregnancy and STDs beforehand.
13. Great sex does not equal great love.
14. Anxieties and fears about sex are totally normal — and it’s (more than) fine to talk about them with your husband.
15. Just like with anything else, to get good you need practice with your husband. Sex is not something you’re born knowing how to do well.
16. It can be really, really awkward.
17. Your “sexual peak” won’t necessarily be in your twenties.
Did you like the post? Drop your comment too. You can also share with your friends on facebook and twitter by clicking the required button after the post.
Like my page on facebook : facebook page
Follow on twitter @nikzieadYou can also get direct mail on every post by putting your email in the following box in the upper part of the page at the right side.
Add on bbm too for more direct news: 2A9775B0.
Thanks for reading and sharing…..