“Singles that are preparing for marriage, should
get a regular source of income before
marriage. Marriage is not just about sex,
kissing or romance! Bills must be paid.
Pampers must be bought. School fees
must be paid. And Your landlord will
collect his rent. The wife to be should
also get something doing to support her
husband! If nobody employs you please
employ yourself before your wedding.
Discover and Develop Your Talent. Don’t
depend on people because people may
only sponsor your wedding but they
can’t sponsor your marriage. Take it or
leave it, There can be no real romance
without finance. Financial hardship can
turn lovers to sworn enemies! Don’t wait
until you have the world before planning
for your marriage. You can start with a
room if you can’t afford a room and
parlor for now! As time goes on, God will
expand both of you! Start With What
You Have! Don’t wait until you have
millions of dollars in your account!
- HAS ALL THE GUYS ZOOMED ONLINE? October 22, 2015
- My Experience With Two Married Men July 5, 2014
- Yipeee. NikkysLoveCorner Has Moved….Check Out Our New Site April 25, 2014
- GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN February 20, 2014
- EVALUATE YOURSELF FIRST February 11, 2014
- WHAT IS SUCCESS January 20, 2014
- You Have What It Takes January 18, 2014
- After Getting Pregnant For Two Guys, My Life Seems To…………Read More January 13, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Ladies: 10 Tips On How To Make A Guy Go Crazy About You
- Christian Courtship(A Must Read For Everyone Aspiring To Have A Successful Marriage)
- What pride can do to your relationship.
- 8 Things You Should Not Do Online While Chatting
- How To Have An Healthy And Odourless Vagina.
- 10 facts about Relationships
- (PHOTOS): Face Of The Week!!!
- Double dating: Good or Bad?