1. Watch what you eat. Experts say beautiful skin is all about good nutrition. These great nutritional tips should help keep your skin youthful.
· Stay hydrated with water. With the increase in heat and humidity, your body sweats more and if you are not replacing the fluids and electrolytes lost in sweat, your skin can look dull and dry.
· Take watermelon. It contains a high water content to help promote hydration and is rich in the nutrient lycopene, which helps to preserve and protect connective skin tissue, helping sin to look smoother, tighter, and more youthful.
2. Cleansing – Without it, heavenly skin may elude those seeking it. “Those who cleanse thoroughly, in general, have brighter, smoother, healthier-looking skin,” says Suzanne LeRoux, president of the One Love Organics skincare line. Exfoliating helps you the prettiest most glowing skin.
3. Get good sleep. Again, sleep seven to nine hours per night because that’s when the skin repairs itself. Make certain not to sleep right on your face so that you don’t wrinkle your face. If you must sleep on your side, you can always get a beauty pillow or sleep on a satin pillowcase.
4. Know your skin type:
· Oily to normal – shiny skin, especially on the forehead, nose and chin.
· Oily – shiny all over most of the time.
· Dry to normal – feels tight and get dehydrated after a few hours.
· Dry – especially around the cheek area and usually feels and look dehydrated.
· Don’t smoke, stay away from second-hand smoke and other obvious pollutants.
· Aim for good health. When you are healthy, you look more youthful and act that way. Illness weighs you down and saps your energy.
Share this with your friends on facebook and Twitter,simply click on the share button.
Follow on twitter @nikkys_corner and @nikziead
Search and like my facebook page: Nikkys Love Corner
Get direct update on bbm: Add 2A9775B0