Some ladies were brought up in such a way that they have househelps that do all things for them. It isn’t their fault at least but they should have tried to learn. Can you marry such lady with the aim of teaching her or getting an househelp. I know most men always want their wives to cook for them. What if she doesn’t want to learn? Can you cope with this? Please drop your comments below.
- HAS ALL THE GUYS ZOOMED ONLINE? October 22, 2015
- My Experience With Two Married Men July 5, 2014
- Yipeee. NikkysLoveCorner Has Moved….Check Out Our New Site April 25, 2014
- GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN February 20, 2014
- EVALUATE YOURSELF FIRST February 11, 2014
- WHAT IS SUCCESS January 20, 2014
- You Have What It Takes January 18, 2014
- After Getting Pregnant For Two Guys, My Life Seems To…………Read More January 13, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Ladies: 10 Tips On How To Make A Guy Go Crazy About You
- What pride can do to your relationship.
- 10 Top Signs She Would Make A Good Wife And Good Mother To Your Kids
- Pls help!!I was raped by three men in front of my husband and he doesn't want to touch me again.
- (LADIES SPECIAL): Reasons Why Ladies Must Not Wash Their Vagina With Soap
- Uche Jombo and hubby take a road trip for their one year anniversary
- My Father Killed My Mum And Raped Me Countless Times.(A Must Read Story)
- When a Man truly Loves a Woman