Being a lady has always been a more classy thing. You need to look right. Check out some ways on dressing like a lady.
1. Maintain your personal hygiene. This will keep you looking and smelling your best, and more importantly, prevent infections and other illnesses.
2. Shower daily. If you don’t want to wash your hair everyday, then wear a shower cap and rise your body with soap and water.
Brush your teeth every morning and evening. Brushing in between meals can further improve the health and appearance of your teeth and gums.
3. Wear deodorant. Smelling your best is just as important as looking your best.
4. Maintain your waxing, shaving, and/or tweezing regimen. Getting rid of unwanted body hair can instantly make you look and feel more attractive and leave you with smooth, touchable skin.
5. Dress elegantly. This means dressing appropriately for the occasion, your body type, and your age. Use your best judgment to determine what clothes are most appropriate for you. Don’t try to squeeze into clothes that don’t fit you. Choose a simple dress over pants, when possible. While there’s nothing wrong with wearing pants, dresses and skirts bring out your femininity and show off your curves better than pants do. Choose trousers over jeans when possible. When you do wear jeans, be sure that they are not torn or otherwise destroyed.
Don’t wear sweatpants or tracksuits unless you are at the gym or exercising. Wearing these around all day suggest that you pay very little attention to your physical appearance.
6. Keep your clothing clean and pressed. Iron your clothes to remove any wrinkles, and be sure to wash your clothes if they are stained.
7. Don’t wear excessive makeup or revealing clothing. Elegance requires minimalism; wear makeup to accentuate your beauty, not to cover it up.
8. Don’t show excessive cleavage or wear bare-midriff tops. These types of revealing clothes suggest that you are not dressing for yourself, but rather, to attract men.
Share this with your friends on facebook and Twitter,simply click on the share button.
Follow on twitter @nikkys_corner and @nikziead
Search and like my facebook page: Nikkys Love Corner
Get direct update on bbm: Add 2A9775B0