This is a continuous on being a lady (season1). Being a lady is classy and its an everyday practice.
1. Be charming: A true lady doesn’t just sit there quietly and let the world pass her by. She engages with other people, carries stimulating conversations, and is a subtle flirt. If you don’t know how to be charming, start off by smiling more at people when you talk to them, and complementing people more. Make your compliments personal; for example, instead of complimenting a person’s shoes, tell them that you think they have impeccable sense of fashion.
2. Don’t use profanity, overeact or drink excessively: Being a lady requires having self-control and will power, and each of these activities is an example of overindulgence.
3. Be respectful when visiting others’ homes: When you are a guest in somebody else’s home, allow the host/hostess to tell you where to sit, where to leave your purse, whether or not to take off your shoes, and so on.
Remember that some people are more protective over their home environment than others. Use your best judgment to determine how to behave.
4. Hold the door open for others: It doesn’t matter whether you are a man or a woman, offering to hold the door open for other people is respectful and friendly.
5. Stay calm, cool, and collected: Avoiding lashing out at others if you are annoyed, angry, or upset. Remain poised, and handle the situation rationally and calmly. This will prevent you from doing or saying things in the heat of the moment that you will regret later.
Hope you have learnt more. What do you think? Drop your comments below.
Share this with your friends on facebook and Twitter,simply click on the share button.
Follow on twitter @nikkys_corner and @nikziead
Search and like my facebook page: Nikkys Love Corner
Get direct update on bbm: Add 2A9775B0