After a break-up,there are some things that needs to be avoided except you are really interested in getting them back but if you are in another relationship,you need to avoid these:
Don’t just text “Hey” or “Yo.” If
you have something to say or ask, do so in your initial text. Get right to the point. Don’t put your
ex in an awkward spot of trying to interpret why you’re contacting him/her.
2. Terms of endearment or flirty emoticons:
You’re no longer a couple. Avoid using pet names or cute phrases that should be reserved for a
relationship. You cannot keep the cute stuff post- breakup.
3. Resentful rants:
If you’re upset, tell a friend. Do
not text hurtful things just because you’re tired/lonely/drunk and it’s easy to do so. Take the high road into singleness.
4. “Why didn’t you text me back?” :
“Did you get my message?” Send one text. If he/she doesn’t respond, accept that contact is likely not welcome yet.
5. Relationship talk:
Don’t debrief or reminisce
over text. Beyond an initial post-breakup debriefing, which should be done in person, all relationship lessons should be shared with friends and your journal, not the person who broke your heart.
6. Booty-call requests:
Never, ever a good idea.
7. “Thinking of you.” :
This isn’t helpful. It’s predictable that recent exes will still be thinking of each other. But once you’re no longer in a relationship, your ex should no longer be privy to your thought life.
8. Sexy pictures:
Move on. You should not try that. Why send a picture to bring back memories.
9. Desperate apologies and pleading: Do not try
to win back your ex by begging over text. A second text, and then a third. Once you’ve accomplished what you needed to do — he
agreed to give your cat back on Thursday, for example — quit while you’re ahead. Be okay with
being the one to end the text conversation. When in doubt, don’t text your ex. Never.
10. Don’t start chatting with your ex about your new relationship:
You don’t need to nake them feel worse over a new relationship you have got. Be matured about it and move on.
- HAS ALL THE GUYS ZOOMED ONLINE? October 22, 2015
- My Experience With Two Married Men July 5, 2014
- Yipeee. NikkysLoveCorner Has Moved….Check Out Our New Site April 25, 2014
- GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN February 20, 2014
- EVALUATE YOURSELF FIRST February 11, 2014
- WHAT IS SUCCESS January 20, 2014
- You Have What It Takes January 18, 2014
- After Getting Pregnant For Two Guys, My Life Seems To…………Read More January 13, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Ladies: 10 Tips On How To Make A Guy Go Crazy About You
- Pls help!!I was raped by three men in front of my husband and he doesn't want to touch me again.
- How To Have An Healthy And Odourless Vagina.
- 10 Top Signs She Would Make A Good Wife And Good Mother To Your Kids
- Why Do Guys Fade Out Of Love Easily?
- Double dating: Good or Bad?
- LOVE, SEX AND MONEY
- 8 Things You Should Not Do Online While Chatting