There have been arguments about this issue. Let me make it clear in my own view. For a godly home, joint account is not a bad thing,it can be encouraged but it will be more of 10% or more of their salary or income coming together for the sake of the children or unforeseen expenses. I am not saying that both couples should save all salary or income in one account. They can have separate accounts for their income and have a joint account for savings based on agreement. Though,there have being issues of the man stabbing the woman at the back later. Talking on betrayal,if a man ends up squandering the money on girlfriends,beer etc. Let God judge that,then you should try to be wise too. That’s why you should have your own income account. Well,both of you would be signatories so how would he have access to the account if its both of you that have to sign to it. Well,I don’t know about that. I can encourage joint account for specific purposes but not for income. If you know your partner is the type that cannot be trusted,then you can avoid having the account but its your choice though. Well,married couples would have more experience on these but I have said my own little view on it. Some said its not bad as long as you have your own separate account while some argued that they will never try such with a man. Women tend to be the victims in cases like these because they may be cheated at the end. Everything should be settled in the home according to your choice. Its all personal,suit yourself.
- HAS ALL THE GUYS ZOOMED ONLINE? October 22, 2015
- My Experience With Two Married Men July 5, 2014
- Yipeee. NikkysLoveCorner Has Moved….Check Out Our New Site April 25, 2014
- GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN February 20, 2014
- EVALUATE YOURSELF FIRST February 11, 2014
- WHAT IS SUCCESS January 20, 2014
- You Have What It Takes January 18, 2014
- After Getting Pregnant For Two Guys, My Life Seems To…………Read More January 13, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- (LADIES SPECIAL): Reasons Why Ladies Must Not Wash Their Vagina With Soap
- What pride can do to your relationship.
- Ladies: 10 Tips On How To Make A Guy Go Crazy About You
- 8 Ways To Know A Girl Is In Love With You.
- (SHOCKING): Man And His 7 Friends Rapes Lover After She Dumped Him
- (PHOTOS): Vote For Your Best Contestant In The Next Face Of The Week Competition
- Double dating: Good or Bad?
- (PHOTO) See the largest bridal train ever for a wedding.