Women are the heritage of our lands and has so many usefulness in the career world,homes,societ ect without proper education,where would the knowledge come from. Why on earth would the government legalise under-age marriage? Of what benefit is it to them? Of all the issues in Nigeria,it is the issue of the under-age that they can put in their mind. Why should teenage girls that should be in school start getting married? To which husband? So now guys can start toasting little girls without caution. Now teenage girls wouldn’t be controlled by their mother anymore over guys and sex issues. That’s wrong. It shouldn’t be that way. Girls have the right to education for a better future,career and marriage. Women should have a say in this country too. Women should be assets too. This law proves that the government don’t believe in the usefulness of women in the society so they believe they can give away little girls to marriage. We have to fight for our right and a better place in the society. Let’s do everything to make it work. We all say no to this. What do you think?
- HAS ALL THE GUYS ZOOMED ONLINE? October 22, 2015
- My Experience With Two Married Men July 5, 2014
- Yipeee. NikkysLoveCorner Has Moved….Check Out Our New Site April 25, 2014
- GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN February 20, 2014
- EVALUATE YOURSELF FIRST February 11, 2014
- WHAT IS SUCCESS January 20, 2014
- You Have What It Takes January 18, 2014
- After Getting Pregnant For Two Guys, My Life Seems To…………Read More January 13, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- (LADIES SPECIAL): Reasons Why Ladies Must Not Wash Their Vagina With Soap
- Ladies: 10 Tips On How To Make A Guy Go Crazy About You
- 10 Top Signs She Would Make A Good Wife And Good Mother To Your Kids
- Christian Courtship(A Must Read For Everyone Aspiring To Have A Successful Marriage)
- (PHOTOS): Lady Stripped For Cutting Her Friend's Face With Blade Over A Man(Sugar Daddy)
- How To Have An Healthy And Odourless Vagina.
- Must Read: Two relatives die in Imo State while having sex with each other...
- What pride can do to your relationship.