Kim Kardashian may have given birth to a healthy baby girl this weekend but the latest episode of
her reality TV show proved her pregnancy was far from easy.
For Kim was rushed to the hospital after experiencing severe stomach pain in Sunday’s episode of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians.’ Viewers saw distraught Kim reduced to tears and in agony as she jetted into Los Angeles amid fears, she had appendicitis. And the pain was so extreme Kim even said she did not want to go through another pregnancy.
‘It was a really painful flight, it hurt so badly. I can hardly walk,’ a tearful Kim told mum Kris on
the show. ‘I just don’t understand it just hurts so bad, it kills,’ said Kim as she was examined by her
doctor. ‘It feels like I am in labour. Why is this happening to me? I hate it, I can never do this again.’
But all was well as the doctor found the baby with a healthy heartbeat. ‘I am just so relieved the baby is okay,’ said Kim.
After blood tests doctors told Kim that she could have appendicitis and that she might face a risky
operation. But a second battery of tests revealed that she just had a stomach infection ‘For her to be in this much pain scares me so
much. I want her to relish this pregnancy it is the most amazing experience and I feel she is just not having that yet,’ said Kris.
‘If labor is worse than this I will hang myself, I will literally take a knife and slit my throat,’ said Kim.
In the episode Kim finally managed to get her deposition done for her divorce to Kris Humphries. ‘My divorce has definitely been dragging on for a
while now and Kanye and I want it to be done by the time the baby gets here,’ admitted a frustrated Kim. ‘I really do not want to be married while I give birth to our baby. I have been trying to get it
done for a year-and-a-half now.
‘I am just so bothered and sad over this situation.’ Before her deposition Kim revealed she still cares about Humphries, despite not talking him for so long. What a pity for her.
- HAS ALL THE GUYS ZOOMED ONLINE? October 22, 2015
- My Experience With Two Married Men July 5, 2014
- Yipeee. NikkysLoveCorner Has Moved….Check Out Our New Site April 25, 2014
- GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN February 20, 2014
- EVALUATE YOURSELF FIRST February 11, 2014
- WHAT IS SUCCESS January 20, 2014
- You Have What It Takes January 18, 2014
- After Getting Pregnant For Two Guys, My Life Seems To…………Read More January 13, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Ladies: 10 Tips On How To Make A Guy Go Crazy About You
- Pls help!!I was raped by three men in front of my husband and he doesn't want to touch me again.
- How To Have An Healthy And Odourless Vagina.
- 10 Top Signs She Would Make A Good Wife And Good Mother To Your Kids
- Why Do Guys Fade Out Of Love Easily?
- Double dating: Good or Bad?
- LOVE, SEX AND MONEY
- 8 Things You Should Not Do Online While Chatting