By Joyce Meyer
Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end].
—1 Corinthians 13:8
The God-kind of love bears up under anything and everything that comes. It endures everything without weakening. It is determined not to give up on even the hardest case. The hard-core individual who persists in being mean can be eventually melted by love. It is hard to keep showing love to someone who never seems to appreciate it or even respond to it.
It is difficult to keep showing love to those individuals who take from us all we are willing to give but who never give anything back. But we are not responsible for how others act, only how we act. Our reward does not come from man but from God. Even when our good deeds seem to go unnoticed, God notices and promises to reward us openly for them: Your deeds of charity may be in secret; and your Father Who sees in secret will reward you openly (Matthew 6:4).
Love knows that if it refuses to quit, it will ultimately win the victory: And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint (Galatians 6:9). Don’t fail to walk in love because love never fails!
- HAS ALL THE GUYS ZOOMED ONLINE? October 22, 2015
- My Experience With Two Married Men July 5, 2014
- Yipeee. NikkysLoveCorner Has Moved….Check Out Our New Site April 25, 2014
- GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN February 20, 2014
- EVALUATE YOURSELF FIRST February 11, 2014
- WHAT IS SUCCESS January 20, 2014
- You Have What It Takes January 18, 2014
- After Getting Pregnant For Two Guys, My Life Seems To…………Read More January 13, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Ladies: 10 Tips On How To Make A Guy Go Crazy About You
- Christian Courtship(A Must Read For Everyone Aspiring To Have A Successful Marriage)
- What pride can do to your relationship.
- 8 Things You Should Not Do Online While Chatting
- How To Have An Healthy And Odourless Vagina.
- 10 facts about Relationships
- (PHOTOS): Face Of The Week!!!
- Double dating: Good or Bad?