Look in the mirror:
Everyone keeps talking about finding the RIGHT person, but no one ever seems to talk about BEING the right person.. maybe that’s why a lot of relationships – aren’t working ; people are always expecting the other person to be better.. There’s nothing wrong with having standards when you’re looking for someone to share your life
with… but just make sure that YOU too have high standards in yourself.
– Communication: Always express yourself,never be silent on issues but it should be done politely.Always discuss on every decisions to be taken,on every arguments,it should not be done by nagging.Always apply wisdom in every situation.
– Trust: There should always be trust in a relationship,a relationship that is lacking this is close to dead. It starts from you,don’t lie,don’t be fake,let your yes be yes and your No be No. Your movement,speech,actions should be honest and true.A relationship that starts with a lie will most likely crash.
– Finance: A relationship should not be a means to an end. Helping each other matters but it should be willingly not by force,there should be understanding and respect on this issue so as not to send the wrong signals. If you are willing to give,do it from your heart be it the guy or the lady,not because of an hidden agenda.
– Be yourself: In every relationship,you should always be yourself,don’t present yourself in a way that you are not,don’t start what you cannot finish,don’t do what you can’t continue for long,don’t show too much signs of desperations. There should be respect,mutual understanding.
– Sharing: A relationship is about two people becoming one,every decision should not be selfish,every action should be for the benefit of the other too. Things should be shared accordingly.
– Your prayer life- Every relationship should start and continue with God,everything should be committed in God’s hands and according to God’s will.”If the foundations be destroyed,what can the righteous do?” A relationship should be according to God’s plan for you life. Where is your relationship leading to? If its going nowhere,then take a pause. A ship takes people to different destination,if your friendship,relationship is going nowhere then you should think twice.
– Frienship: There should always be more of friendship because it creates good rapport, you should learn to know your partner very well,explore the other sides of your partner,it shouldn’t be about just finding the similarities,concentrate on the differences and make it work. Believe in yourself,in your relationship and your partner. Be ready to learn and be corrected. Resist pride.
Always apply wisdom in every situation,it boost ur esteem in your relationship and most importantly,always BE YOURSELF.
If you marry the wrong person,you are starting a new journey of trouble for yourself because your partner is an active role in you acheiving your PURPOSE in life.
Don’t Miss It.