Walker was on a mission to make money so that
he can donate to Phillipians to support
people affected with Typhoon.
May his soul Rest in Peace!
Type “R.I.P” As we all show our condolences to this great philanthropist in the comment below..
God bless you as you will be showing your comfort heart to the deceased family.
- GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN February 20, 2014
- EVALUATE YOURSELF FIRST February 11, 2014
- WHAT IS SUCCESS January 20, 2014
- You Have What It Takes January 18, 2014
- After Getting Pregnant For Two Guys, My Life Seems To…………Read More January 13, 2014
- 5 Kinds Of Food You Should Avoid At Night January 8, 2014
- For The Married Ladies: Relationship advice To Learn From Beyonce’s New Album January 8, 2014
- Keep Loving January 1, 2014
ramada luvsick on My Father Killed My Mum And Ra… CULT8R on RELATIONSHIP QUESTION OF THE… BESTIE on Ladies: 10 Tips On How To Make… Married Man on Ladies: 10 Tips On How To Make… escort on Marriage Realities for Those N… Anthonychidex on My Father Killed My Mum And Ra… ladmerc on 10 signs your girlfriend/Wife… emelda on 5 Kinds Of Food You Should Avo…
Top Posts & Pages
- Ladies: 10 Tips On How To Make A Guy Go Crazy About You
- My Father Killed My Mum And Raped Me Countless Times.(A Must Read Story)
- 10 signs your girlfriend/Wife is cheating on you
- Pls help!!I was raped by three men in front of my husband and he doesn't want to touch me again.
- How To Have An Healthy And Odourless Vagina.
- 6 Mistakes Ladies Make With Men.
- What pride can do to your relationship.
- 10 Kind Of Men That Will Not Marry You